Cultura comida y bebida explores the ancestral flavors of Oaxaca, Mexico using a fresh, California palate and the bounty of the Central Coast.
Now Serving Limited Outdoor Seating, Pick-Up Orders, and
Cultura Cares Home Delivery Packages
A CULTURA TO-GO Menu is available
Dinner: Tuesday-Sunday 5pm-9pm
Friday Lunch: 12 Noon-3:30pm
Weekend Brunch- Saturday & Sunday 10:30am-3:30pm
Join Us Soon,
with this understanding:
As we resume limited outdoor service we recommend reservations be made so we can best plan your seating. We value your patronage and assure you we
are taking all safety protocols with utmost respect and diligence. Our staff has undergone training and practiced new safety guidelines over the course of the
last several weeks, which includes focus on heightened sanitation practices, physical distancing while working and during breaks, and a separation of duties
to limit exposure to others. Our culinary team has disinfected inventory and continues to use the appropriate cleaning procedures with EPA List N certified chemicals for kitchen surfaces. We have dedicated staff cleaning high-touch areas including door knobs, handles, and restroom fixtures. All staff will be
wearing masks and gloves.
Our team has the right tools and are trained to use them!
These new mandatory safety requirements are provided below so you are aware before your arrival.
We are also aware some of our friends are not yet able to join us at the restaurant. Therefore we continue our To-Go offerings as well as our CULTURA CARES Weekly Meal Program. If you are interested, email and enter “CULTURA Cares Box” in the email subject field.
Thank You & Stay Well,
Team CULTURA & CULT Taco
- Mandatory Safety Precautions -
• Do Not Enter Cultura if you have Any COVID-19 symptoms
• Please wear a mask in the restaurant at all times, except when seated
A bag for your mask will be provided at the table
• Seating is at 50% capacity
• Seating is limited to a Maximum of Six (6) Persons
• All Seating, indoor and outdoor, will be assigned and placed a minimum of 6 ft. apart
with the respect of six (6) feet from other guests (even those you may know) when moving through the restaurant
• All guests must remain outside and away for dining areas until all of their party is in attendance
and the host has confirmed assigned seating
• Bar Seating is Closed
• Disposable menus will be provided for those who are unable to access the menu via smart phone
• Tables will be set After you are seated
• Bottles of wine can only be served by our staff upon opening
• Please avoid unnecessary touching of surfaces aside from your dining table
• Complimentary hand sanitizer will be provided at the host station and outside the restrooms
*Please email us directly for your CULTURA CARES
4 Week Meal Program Subscription:
CULTURA comida y bebida offers a warm and casual atmosphere for intimate dining
as well as large gatherings of friends and family, in the heart of Carmel-by-the-Sea.
Enjoy flavorful family style dishes inspired by Oaxaca and complimented by a full bar
specializing in unique cocktails and traditional mezcal.